Bringing some street to your water soaked feet, the Bodega Boarder Crew Podcast is the most non-pc surf podcast out there. Meshing golden era hip hop & bodega culture with surf and skate culture, our latest episode gives YEW a taste of the North Shore.
We reminisce about our time out there and ask a few locals what’s the 411 with them, and how they feel their hood has changed? Lastly, we end on a sad note about the recent tragedy that the Emery family went through, how it’s effected the community and how you can help. But, kick back with some sleeper tracks and some jazzy vibes to remind you of those Kammie Land sunsets and illmatic Mai Tais.
Make sure to check us out at https://www.instagram.com/bodegaboardercrew/
Merch available here http://www.bodegaboardercrewstore.com
Sticker packs via [email protected]
No need to bust a craze on some waves…there’s always more during the next swell.
TRACKS PLAYED THIS EPISODE
1. The Purple Tape (Instrumental) – Method Man
2. High Rollers – Ice T
3. The Boomin’ System – LL Cool J
4. Beats to the Rhyme – Run D.M.C.
5. Caught, Can We Get a Witness – Public Enemy
6. Got My Mind Made Up (feat. Dat Nigga Daz, Kurupt, Method Man & Redman) – 2 Pac
7. Blue Train – John Coltrane
8. Jettin’ – Digable Planets
9. Bonita Applebum – A Tribe Called Quest
10. I Love You Mary Jane – Sonic Youth & Cypress Hill
11. That’s When Ya Lost (feat. Pep Love) – Souls of Mischief
12. Above the Clouds – Gang Starr
13. Party (Instrumental) – The Beatnuts
14. I Can’t Go To Sleep – Wu-Tang Clan
15. Tha Crossroads – Bone Thugs n HarmonyBodega Boarder Cr